Saturday 23 January 2010

Thriller Idea

My idea is simple but i think it would work well for an opening to a thriller, basically there is a woman/man walking into a church to prey/light a candle, and the use of a handheld camera and how it is edited could be like someone is watching them, and this carries on whilst the person goes about their normal everyday life, and maybe watches them undress in their home. So you feel creeped out that someone is following this person and has somehow got into their house.

I didn't really get inspiration from any films that I watched, I just thought it up, I like the use of the church because it symbolizes sanctity and safety from evil things. I like using things that you think are good and turning them against people, like the waxwork figures in House of wax, they are something people go and see, not realising there are actual people trapped inside the wax unable to move or get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment